How to earn your award
- Complete all the challenge awards. They are:
- My World Challenge Award
- My Skills Challenge Award
- My Outdoors Challenge Award
- My Adventure Challenge Award
- Teamwork Challenge Award
- Personal Challenge Award
- Do any four activity badges or staged activity badges.
If you haven’t finished your badges and challenges, you can carry on and complete them in your first term as a Cub Scout.
When you become a Cub, you can wear the Chief Scout’s Bronze Award on your uniform until you earn your Chief Scout’s Silver Award.
Each young person who participates in the Programme, including badges and awards, should face a similar degree of challenge, and requirements can be adapted according to each young person’s abilities. For more information and practical tips see our guidance on flexibility